- the provision and protection of common property and other interests of participants in the domestic and foreign market, international unions, associations, unions and national associations, bodies of state administration;
- cooperation with the parties and other legal entities and individuals in the creation and development of enterprises and organizations focused on the production of electronic products, electrical engineering and instrumentation;
- Development of cooperation with foreign enterprises, the products of electronic, electrical and instrument and others.
- implementation of a unified state technical policy in the field of electrical engineering;
- Identification of promising strategies for sustainable development of the industry of electronic, electrical and instrument based on best international practices and sectors of the economy;
- marketing research, assist in the development of new types of competitive on the domestic and foreign markets of products (works, services), leading them to world markets;
- To assist the parties in implementing the Association of resource-efficient and energy-saving technologies, the development of localization of products and accessories, modernization and technological re-equipment of enterprises, the broad involvement for the purpose of foreign investment;
- providing information services to the association members, assisting in the organization of professional development, training and re-engineering, technical and administrative staff in order to gain their modern methods of management and work in market conditions.
- Industry of electronic, electrical and instrument is one of the infrastructure sectors in Uzbekistan.