В связи с запуском новой версии портала прекращается техническая поддержка данной версии!!!
"Utilities" - I have replaced the worn piece of a cold water pipe at my own expense. The Partnership is not willing to give me a recalculation. What can you advise?

You originally had to agree on the issue of replacing the pipe with a company which put him in fame, then after these draw up a report and submit it to the partnership. To further make the act of a receipt showing the price you bought the pipe and the cost of the work . The Law "On private homeowner " is Article 30 , which states that in some cases the general meeting of members of the partnership may decide to replace the money form of the introduction of mandatory contributions from the owner of the premises on the other of its participation in the total cost .

Popular services



Fields marked with * are obligatory for filling.

Enter the text in the image*
Characters are not case sensitive.
Consideration of applications

Appointments to the leadership of the state body