В связи с запуском новой версии портала прекращается техническая поддержка данной версии!!!
"Consular services" - Is it possible to change the documents of citizens in Uzbekistan issued by the competent institutions of foreign countries, proving their civil status?

Issued by the competent institutions of foreign states citizens of Uzbekistan documents proving their civil status, can be exchanged for certificates stamp Republic of Uzbekistan.
In this case before coming to Uzbekistan, citizens should legalize documents to be exchanged consular missions abroad the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad.

Frequently asked questions of this sphere
Popular services



Fields marked with * are obligatory for filling.

Enter the text in the image*
Characters are not case sensitive.
Consideration of applications

Appointments to the leadership of the state body