В связи с запуском новой версии портала прекращается техническая поддержка данной версии!!!
"Taxation" - I moved his residential facility in uninhabited. How will I pay tax in the case of the object of taxation for the purpose of business and not use the object for this purpose?

When transferring individuals for residential premises in the category of non-residential premises, or the acquisition of property in the non-residential premises (building space in the building) personal property tax is paid at the rate established for legal entities. (Annex 18 to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 25 December 2013 № PP-2099)

Frequently asked questions of this sphere
Popular services



Fields marked with * are obligatory for filling.

Enter the text in the image*
Characters are not case sensitive.
Consideration of applications

Appointments to the leadership of the state body