Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Appraisal activity is carried out exclusively by legal persons.
Address: 100066, Tashkent city., Islam Karimov str., 55
Phone. (+ 99871) 239-44-46
Fax: (+ 99871) 239-47-84
An application for issueing a license, indicating:
the name, organizational-legal form, location (postal address), names of the servicing bank and numbers of deposit account in the bank, the list of founders (participants), their addresses and activities - for legal entities;
licensed activity that is going to be implemented;
- A copy of the certificate of state registration of legal entities;
- a document confirming the license applicant fee for consideration of the application by the licensing authority of the license applicant;
- certified copies of qualification certificates of appraisers in the staff of the license applicant, in the amount prescribed by this Regulation;
- certified copies of orders on hiring appraisers,
- copies of documents confirming the introduction of the charter capital funds (copies of primary accounting documents in accordance with applicable accounting legislation);
- a copy of the approved internal rules of quality control of its appraisers.
names and the legal form of legal entity , its location ( postal address ) , name of the institution bank and deposit account in a banking institution ;licensed activity that the license applicant intends to carry out ;
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On licensing of appraisal activity» № 210 of May 8, 2003
During consideration of the application of the license applicant for a license fee is charged to twice the minimum wage.
Licensing authority within three days on the grounds of the expert committee’s conclusion decides to grant or deny a license.
Notification of decision granting the license to the applicant is presented in a written form with details of the bank account and the terms of payment of the state fee.
License to engage in evaluation activities issued without expiration date.
The license may be refused on the grounds specified in Article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On licensing certain types of activities."
The license applicant has the right to appeal the decision of the licensing authority to refuse to issue a license, as well as actions (inaction) of an official of the licensing authority in the manner prescribed by law.