Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
The certificate to return to the Republic of Uzbekistan is the document allocating with the right for entrance to the Republic of Uzbekistan citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan and stateless persons, temporarily being abroad, and is given in case of loss (damage) of their travel document abroad (passports of the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the certificate of the citizen of RU which has not reached 16-year age, the certificate of the stateless person).
The certificate on return is made out also to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan in case of the termination of period of validity of their passports during stay abroad.
Besides, the certificate can be given out to the persons which are reaching the 16 anniversaries during stay abroad and being there on the basis of passports of parents and other lawful representatives.
In need of confirmation of the identity of the applicant, due to the lack at it the travel document, the certificate is issued only on receipt corresponding confirmation of law-enforcement bodies of RU which have issued the passport or the certificate of the stateless person. Taking into account it, the term of registration of the certificate on return can borrow till 5 working days, depending on completeness of the data presented by the applicant in consular foreign institution.
Addresses concerning loss (damage) of an identification paper of the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the stateless person, are carried out personally by applicants in days and reception hours of consular foreign institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Address: 100029, Tashkent, Uzbekistan Street, 9
Phone: (+998 71) 233-45-01,
For obtaining the certificate it is necessary to submit the following documents to consular establishment:
- the completed electronic questionnaire statement;
- delayed/spoiled the passport / certificate of the person to 16-let/LBG certificate;
- two photos (35х45мм);
- on two photos on each child entered in the certificate (35kh45mm);
- confirmation of the relevant organization in which the applicant works, is on study, treatment or in business trip;
- the consular fee of the established size;
- return pre-paid envelope (in case of need).
In addition, in case of absence of the travel document of the applicant, in connection with loss or theft, are represented:
- the copy of the lost/stolen passport (if is available);
- the official document of competent authorities of the adoptive state, confirming the address of the applicant with the statement for loss of the travel document;
On arrival in Uzbekistan the person to whom the certificate on return was issued, is obliged to hand over the certificate in law-enforcement bodies in a place of a permanent residence for registration of the new passport.
Normative legal acts in this sphere, as well as instruction "On the procedure of issuing the certificate to return to the Republic of Uzbekistan" of November 20, 1999
5 affair on day.