Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
An online application for selection achievement patent
Individuals and legal entities
Address: 100000, Tashkent city, str. Mustakillik, 59
Tel.: +998 (71) 232-50-50, +998 (71) 232-50-42
Fax: +998 (71) 232-50-05
- Document confirming payment of the patent fee;
- An application for obtaining a patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the indication of the author (authors) of a selection achievement and the person (s) whose name (which is) the patent is sought (hereinafter - the applicant), information about their place of residence, as well as suggestions about the name of the selection achievement;
- A description of the selection achievement (technical questionnaire);
- A photograph of the models of the selection achievement;
- Documents on the selection achievement tests conducted by the applicant;
- A declaration of the applicant certifying that the selection achievement not to use, sell, transfer and meets the requirements of novelty;
- A document confirming the priority of the selection achievement (if necessary).
- The Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On selection achievements".
The service fees are:
1 National Minimum Wage rate for applying;
1 National Minimum Wage rate for novelty examination;
4 National Minimum Wage rate for testing;
2.2 National Minimum Wage rate for publication, registration and issuance of a patent.
A notification is forwarded to the user's personal account on the single portal and/or emailed to the user's email address specified during registration on the portal
The result of the service is receiving notification of acceptance of the package of documents
Non- compliance with the patentability criterias
An applicant has the right to appeal against the decision of an official institution in the order established by Law