Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Citizens of Uzbekistan have right to petite complains on violation of consumers rights
The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for assistance to privatized enterprises and development of competition
Address: 100066, Tashkent city., Islam Karimov str., 55
- Act of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On protection the rights of consumers” № 221-I from April 26, 1996
- Act of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On complains of citizens” (New edition) № 1064-XII from May 6, 1994
Free of charge
Offers of citizens is reviewing within a month from the date of receiving, except the offers requiring detailed research. In this case, the offered person is be informed within 10 days.
Applications or petitions is reviewing within a month from the date of receiving by government organization that is obligatory to solve the issue. The issues do not requiring additional research or check is reviewing within 15 days.
In cases if review process requires checkup, additional documents or taking another decision, time of reviewing applications or petitions can be prorogued by the head of government organizations no later than a month; and the offered person will be informed.
Users are getting response to their applications, petitions and complains as an result of the following service.
- misleading or contradicting to the reality information in documents;
- if the request has irrelevant basis and illegal characteristics, or has already been solved;
- If full name, address information of the citizen or wrong information about him/her, as long as not signatuired applications are considered anonymous and are subject to denial of reviewing.
Applicant has a right to petit on breaking the time limit of consumer`s applications, as well as actions (negligence) of government official with accordance to current legislation.