Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Filing an electronic complaint by business entities on the problems utility services delivery.
Individuals and legal entities.
The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for assistance to privatized enterprises and development of competition
Address: 100066, Tashkent city., Islam Karimov str., 55
Phone: (+998 71) 239-44-46
Fax: (+99871) 239-47-84
Online application. If necessary, user can attach scanned copies of the required documents (statement of receipts, payment checks, reference to suppliers, etc.) via his personal cabinet
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Citizens’ Appeals” № 446-II dated December 13, 2002
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 181 dated August 23, 2007 "On measures to further improve the interaction of public and economic governance, public authorities in the field, using communication technologies."
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further improve procedures related to business activities and the provision of public services» № 2164 of 15 April 2014.
Free of charge.
Complaints are considered within one month from the day of receipt by the Committee. Complaint not requiring further investigation and verification - not later than fifteen days.
In those cases where complaint requires verification, reclamation of additional materials or other measures, the timing of the complaint may be extended as an exception by the head of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Privatization, Demonopolization and Development of Competition, but not more than one month from the notification of the person who filed the complaint.
The responsible officer of the Committee sends complaint receipt confirmation to the user within one day (24 hours).
On the single portal of interactive state services.
Users receive a report on the results of investigation over the complaint.
Basic grounds for refusal to provide services are:
- False information present in the documents submitted;
- Repeated complaints are unfounded or are illegal in nature, or ruling was made over the complaint.
- Information about the individual or business entity is unavailable, or contains false data.
The applicant has the right to appeal against poorly rendered services regarding the consideration of entrepreneur’scomplaint, as well as actions (inaction) of an official of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Privatization, Demonopolization and Development of Competition in the manner prescribed by law.