Description of the service
Reception of applications for agreement of projects of power supply of consumer objects with power over 10 kW.
Sphere of the service
Licensing and Permits
Category of the service recipient
Legal entities and individuals.
The State Inspection of the Republic of Uzbekistan on supervision for power industry
Address: 6, Istiklol str., Tashkent, 100000, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Phone number: +998 (71) 233-02-86, 233-65-82
Fax: +998 (71) 236-33-50
Web site: www.energonazorat.uz
Documents required to get the service
- The project of energy.
- Copies of the technical conditions under which a draft power (amendments to specifications, if any).
- Report on the coordination of the project external power supply with the organization that issued the specifications.
Legal basis for service provision
Cost and method of payment for the service
The service is free.
Period of dealing with an application
- For the electrical voltage up to 1000 V (1 kV) - 3 working days from the date of receiving the application along with the required documents.
- For the electrical voltage 6-10 kV - 5 working days from the date of receiving the application along with the required documents.
- For the electrical voltage of 35 kV and above, as well as for heating systems - 7 working days from the date of receiving the application along with the required documents.
Methods for obtaining results
The answer is forwarded to the user's personal account on the Single portal and/or emailed to the user's email address specified during registration on the Single portal.
Result of the service
The applicant receives the electronic approval in the form of imprisonment and the possibility of building and construction works of the object according to the draft.
Reasons for refusal
- Representation of the applicant documents that are not in full.
- Non-compliance of the applicant permitting requirements and conditions.
Order of appeal
The applicant has the right to appeal the quality of services, and the action (inaction) of an official state institutions in accordance with legislation.