- Development and implementation of practical measures to implement the national policy in the sphere of social and legal support for women, protection of motherhood and childhood, vocational, physical, spiritual and intellectual growth of women to improve their social and political activity, and active participation in nation building;
- Develop and implement comprehensive measures to protect women's health, family health, promote the development of women's and family sports, promotion of healthy lifestyles;
- preparation and implementation of programs aimed at addressing the employment of women, improve their working conditions and learning, especially in rural areas, their involvement in business activities;
- The organization of effective work in the field (in the family, makhallas, labor groups and educational institutions) to raise awareness and compliance with national and religious traditions and promote and protect the constitutional rights of women, effective response to attempts by destructive forces to influence the minds of women, to get them involved in extremist and terrorist activities;
- ensure effective coordination of activities and interacting with women's non-profit organizations to mobilize their efforts for the implementation of measures to enhance the role of women in the processes of modernization and democratic renewal of society, public and State-building.