Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
The procedure for issuing licenses for foreign currency transactions.
Legal entities authorized banks - transactions in foreign currency.
ave. Uzbekistanskaya 6, Tashkent, The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
• Application form ( download form );
• Information about the availability of the bank to conduct transactions in foreign currency;
• The organizational structure of the bank with the description of units engaged in transactions in foreign currency ( qualified personnel, specialized departments and their technical equipment ), copy of the letter of the authorized bank (having a general license to conduct transactions in foreign currency) to sign a consent agreement correspondent;
• Information about potential foreign partners to conclude agreements correspondent (for banks seeking to the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the general license ) .
Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan" № 154-I dated 21.12.1995; Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Currency Regulation" № 556-II dated 11.12.2003; Rules for issuing licenses to commercial banks to conduct transactions in foreign currency (registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan August 3, 1998, № 463).
For issuing licenses to commercial banks to conduct transactions in foreign currency fee of 1000 U.S. dollars.
The licensing authority decides to grant or deny a license within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the application of the license applicant with all necessary documents.
The licensing authority shall notify the licensee of the decision, to grant or deny a license within 3 days after the decision.
Granting or denial of a license.
• Not a complete representation of the required documents;
• false or distorted information vpredostavlennyh documents.
In the manner prescribed by law.