Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Licensing of issue securities.
Legal persons - printing companies or companies with printing production.
Ave.Uzbekistanskaya 6, Tashkent, the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Application for issuance of a license, indicating:
• the name and the legal form of legal entity, its location (postal address), name of the bank offices and bank account numbers, a licensed activity, which intends to carry out a legal entity (download form);
• a copy of the certificate of state registration of legal entities;
• a document confirming the applicant for the license fee for consideration by the licensing body of the application of the license applicant;
• copies of documents confirming that the applicant's license workers with special training;
• details of the equipment, which will be licensed activity;
• Finally, the territorial bodies of internal affairs of the state property preservation regime in the premises of the license applicant.
Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On licensing of certain activities";
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 13, 2003 № 506 "On Approval of the Regulation on licensing production of forms of securities."
For consideration by the licensing body of the application of the license applicant for a license fee of one minimum wage set by law.
For licenses and license renewal state duty to four times the minimum wage set by law.
The licensing authority decides to grant or deny a license within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the application of the license applicant with all necessary documents.
The licensing authority shall notify the licensee of the decision, to grant or deny a license within 3 days after the decision.
Mail, by personal delivery.
Granting or denial of a license.
- Presenting the license applicant improperly documented;
- availability of the documents submitted by the license applicant, false or distorted information;
- Inadequacy of the license applicant licensing requirements and conditions.
In the manner prescribed by law.