Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Loans are granted on a short-term use of up to 12 months and long-term - from 1 year and above but less than the payback period of the project.
Short-term loans are granted for the following purposes:
• for the purchase of raw materials;
• seasonal and other temporary supplies of goods and materials;
• seasonal costs associated with the production and procurement of products;
• expenses for the preparation of new industries and development of new products (including commissioning), and the costs of the works over existing for the purpose of working capital;
• improvement of production technology, increasing the production of goods, new products, improving the quality, reliability and durability of products;
• the expansion of public services;
• payments to suppliers of products, and other requirements relating to the design;
• completion of a temporary shortage of working capital of enterprises and organizations in the cases stipulated by the law, in order to ensure continued funding for lending to customers in the temporary absence of funding sources;
• the repayment of arrears of wages (period of the loan is 45 days).
Helping to reduce accounts receivable and accounts payable hozorganov by allocating targeted loans and factoring services to targeted.
In order to create conditions for the effective operation of homeowners, improve service quality, strengthen collective responsibility for the completeness and timeliness of payments for utilities affiliates provide short-term loans to homeowners for the purchase of material and technical resources, equipment and tools required for the implementation of current and overhaul.
Long-term loans granted for the following purposes: the purchase of equipment, development and expansion of its own production, as well as mini-technologies and compact equipment for agriculture and other businesses related to the production of consumer goods and services.
Terms of the loan:
• Loans are available in the national currency cashless
• Term of the loan is set depending on the payback period of the project;
• The interest rate is set by mutual agreement on the basis of the loan agreement;
• Repayment of the loan and interest is based on the repayment schedule developed with projected cash flow;
• Provision of credit in the amount of 125% of the loan amount.
One type of software may be:
• pledge of property or securities;
• deposits in national and foreign currency;
• guarantee of third parties;
• the guarantee of a bank or insurance company;
• insurance policies insurance risk the borrower to repay the loan insurance companies acceptable to the Bank.
In addition, the Bank issuing guarantees and sureties.
In the implementation of accounting and credit relationships all entities regardless of ownership, industry, or other non-financial indicators have equal opportunities Uzpromstroybank before (other than the Credit Policy restrictions on geographic location and concentration). Loans are granted solely on the basis of analysis of the financial condition of the borrower and the risk of loan default within available resources.
Lending business entities implemented by the subsidiaries of the Bank in accordance with the Bank's credit policy on the terms of repayment, security, maturity and targeted use of the loans.
Lending to all borrowers, regardless of their form of ownership, provided on a contractual basis.
Interest on credit from its own resources Uzpromstroybank determined by the duration of the term loan to borrowers guarantees the timely repayment of the loan, the demand and supply of credit and their prices, as well as credit risk, taking into account the refinancing rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, on the basis of the contract.
Lending costs on farms growing cotton and grain procured for public use by the Fund's line of credit to pay for agricultural products purchased for public use under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
Terms of loan:
• Preferential loans are agricultural enterprises of up to 60 percent of the value of cotton grown - raw and grain;
• Terms of loans to be granted to the cultivation of grain and 12 months for growing cotton 18 months, without the right to renewal;
• preferential loan rate is set at 3 percent per annum.
Loans are granted for the following purposes:
• Salaries and their accrual;
• acquisition of mineral fertilizers and chemical and biological plant protection;
• for fuel;
• for the services of the ICC, the ICC alternative, other companies with agricultural machinery and the Union of users;
• to pay for the cost of seeds;
• acquisition of spare parts for agricultural machinery;
• to pay leasing fees and insurance premiums on them;
• to pay for electricity used;
• to acquire the film used in the sowing of cotton;
• to pay the single land tax.
Address:100000, Tashkent city, Shaxrisabzkaya str.,3
Must provide the following documents:
The list of documents required to obtain a soft loan:
Free for credit the bank is set at no higher than the current refinancing rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Contractual with bank manners.
In case of not providing the necessary documents.
Application to the head of bank.