Description of the service
On-line submission of the application for registration of an individual entrepreneur or Dekhkan farm unincorporated. The service is available with and without the use of a digital signature.
Sphere of the service
Category of the service recipient
According to chosen khokimiyat.
Documents required to get the service
- Copy of the photo size 3x4 (for registration of individual entrepreneur without a legal entity);
- A copy of the bank payment document on payment of the prescribed state fee;
- Copy sketches stamps and stamp;
- A copy of the applicant's passport;
- Copy of the decision hokim district to provide land for dehkan farming (when registering Dekhkan farm unincorporated).
Legal basis for service provision
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 357, dated May 23, 2006;
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 6 of 7 January 2011;
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 312 of 23 November 2013
Cost and method of payment for the service
1 wage is the minimum size.
Period of dealing with an application
No more than 2 working days.
Methods for obtaining results
In the spur of the moment. The copies of documents issued by the user are sent to the office on a single portal and e-mail the applicant.
Result of the service
Certificate of state registration of individual entrepreneur and small farmers without legal entity, as well as sketch stamp and seal, stamped by the registering authority.
Reasons for refusal
- Failure to provide the documents provided services regulation;
- The unreliability of the documents provided;
- Application containing not normative lexicon, and abusive language, as well as any advertising;
- Any other action contrary to law.
Order of appeal
In case of refusal the applicant may appeal to a higher authority in the prescribed manner.