Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Cashless payment in accordance with Bank's payment documents on Borrower agreements (contracts) concluded in the manner prescribed in the law for the purposes stipulated by the loan agreement.
Address: 100084. 101, Amir Temur street, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Phone: (+998 71) 233-60-70,(+998 71) 234-47-71, (+998 71) 235-90-60
To obtain a credit a borrower submits an application for credit. With the application for the credit borrower submits a package of documents required by regulations valided at the date of the loan application.
Credits are granted in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On banks and banking activity", Regulations of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the procedure for conducting the loan documentation in banks of Uzbekistan" (new edition) (registration number 906 MJ of 2.03 .2000, as amended), "On the order of accounting loans in commercial banks" (registration number 1435 MJ per year from 17.12.2004) Credit policy and internal regulations of the bank.
Interest on loans is set by agreement of the parties and specified in the loan agreement.
According to agreement.
Getting information about granting credit of legal persons.
The reason for denial of credit are the follows:
- absence of the person who applied for the service, the right to receive it or authority to act on behalf of the borrower;
- presence in the documents submitted to the Bank incorrect information;
- negative credit history;
- insolvency, the presence of losses, lack of working capital, or their diversion to doubtful debtors;
- education illiquid stocks of finished goods;
- absence of liquid collateral for the requested loan;
- other reasons established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, credit policies and regulations of the Bank.
In case of unjustified refusal to open an account, legal person may apply to the superior organization of the branch or branches of the bank.