Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Providing individuals with information on bank credit of property, goods, works and services in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Address: 100084. 101, Amir Temur street, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Phone: (+998 71) 233-60-70, (+998 71) 234-47-71, (+998 71) 235-90-60
To obtain a credit it is requires completion and submit the following documents:
- application for a loan;
- credit agreement;
- contract to ensure timely repayment of the loan (mortgage, mortgage, mortgage, etc., in accordance with applicable law);
- other contracts and documents required for registration of the transaction in accordance with the current legislation of Uzbekistan, regulations CBU of the RUz. and the Bank.
Credit is granted in accordance with the current legislation of Uzbekistan, credit policy and internal regulations of the bank.
Interest on loans is set based on current legislation, regulatory requirements of the Central Bank of Uzbekistan, Credit Policy and internal regulations of the Bank and specified in the loan agreement.
Application processing time is set in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework applicable on the date of application.
Getting information about bank credit of property, goods, works and services in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekista.
The reasons for refusal to grant a loan to the borrower may be:
- incorrect information in submitted documents;
- negative credit history;
- insolvency of the borrower;
- other grounds established by the legislation of Uzbekistan, regulations CBU Credit policy and internal regulations of the Bank.
In the case of unjustified failure in obtaining a loan, a person may apply to the superior organization of the branch or branches of the bank or the helpline.