Description of the service
Issue a plastic card in national currency.
Sphere of the service
Banking and Financial Services
Category of the service recipient
National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Address: Tashkent city, str Amir Temur shokh 101
Phone:(998 71) 233-60-70
(998 71) 234-47-71
(998 71) 235-90-60
Documents required to get the service
- Application for a plastic card
- The contract for the design of plastic cards
- Pay-in slip
Legal basis for service provision
- The Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan"
- Law "On Banks and Banking Activity"
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On counteraction to legalization of proceeds from criminal activities and terrorism financing"
- "Instruction on the procedure for deposit transactions in the banks of the Republic of Uzbekistan" registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 2205 from 04.03.2011
- "Regulations on the procedure for issuance of bank cards by commercial banks and their circulation in the Republic of Uzbekistan" registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 30.04.2004 №1344
Cost and method of payment for the service
When providing this service issue a plastic card with the applicant will be charged according to the tariffs.
Period of dealing with an application
- Deadline 3 days;
- The term of the confirmation of the 1 day.
Methods for obtaining results
Result of the service
Getting credit card.
Reasons for refusal
The basic grounds for refusal to provide services to obtain a plastic card are:
-mismatch of the presented identity document, established requirements;
-lack of the necessary funds to pay the bank fee for issuing cards.
Order of appeal
Any customer who has applied to the banking institution to open a credit card, has the right to appeal against the poor quality of the service, taking advantage of a telephone hotline and the National Central Banks, in writing addressed to the management of banking institutions, provider of services, district branch of the bank or the Head Office.