Ваш браузер не поддерживает регистрацию и использование Единого портала с ЭЦП.
Просим Вас установить специальный браузер для работы с ЭЦП.
Submitting an online application for obtaining permitting documents for construction activities.
Individuals and legal entities.
Republic of Uzbekistan, 100011, Tashkent, st. Abay 6
Tel .: (+998 71) 244-15-95
Fax: (+998 71) 244-05-76
The registration on the single interactive state services portal, completed application form, which specifies the location (address) of the area where the construction is planned (region, city, district, mahalla, street), name of the object to be constructed, as well as uploading on the portal with the following documents (scanned copy or photo ):
1) permission from the experts after the examination of project documentation (for fire safety and seismic resistance of the object)
2) a copy of the minutes of the Architectural and town-planning department at Gosarchitectstroy of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the Main Department of Architecture and Construction of viloyats (province) and the city of Tashkent;
3) site plan and sketch of the facade or master plan (scheme) of the route, agreed with the authorities of Architecture and Construction - for linear objects;
4) an affirmative report on examination for industrial safety of project documentation - for hazardous production facilities;
5) a copy of the license of the contractor - in the exercise of some licensed types of construction and installation works;
6) an affirmative expert’s report of the consolidated examination bodies on the approval of the project stages- for the objects that are to be built according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
7) the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan adopted in consultation with the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan- for the construction of an object with concurrent engineering;
8) a copy of the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the construction or major repairs of objects – for the construction sites financed from centralized sources of funding without holding tenders;
9) an address list of capital construction and (or) the overhaul sites, funded by the State Budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the state budget funds;
10) protocol on the results of the bidding (if any).
An online payment through the single interactive state services portal is not available.
Issuance of the construction permits is free.
State fee, the amount of which is determined by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers №150 dated May 30, 2013.
1 working day.
The notice of the results of the examination and processing of documents is forwared to the user's e-mail address, provided during registration on the single interactive state services portal or in ID.UZ system. In addition, the system automatically sends an SMS- notification of the receipt of the response to the request.
Written response, indicating the result of an application.
The reasons for refusal to provide the service may be the following:
- incomplete or incorrectly completed application form;
- non-compliance of the information provided;
- sending incomplete set of necessary documents, stated in paragraph 4.1;
- law violations, identified during the review of the submitted documents and materials;
- other restictions provided by law.
An applicant has the right to appeal against the results of the poor-quality service, as well as the actions (or the acts of omission) of an official institution in the manner prescribed by law.