Description of the service
Accepting applications for licensing private educational institutions of Foreign languages training courses.
Sphere of the service
Licensing and Permits
Category of the service recipient
Khokimiyat of Tashkent city
Prospectus Amir Temur, 6
Landmark: square Amir Temur
Bus stop: 1, 21, 51, 60, 67, 71, 85 stop "city administration"
Metro: "Amir Temur hiyoboni"
Helpline (+9989 71) 239-05-80
Office (+9989 71) 239-05-52
Complaint department (+9989 71) 239-05-30
Fax (+9989 71) 233-78-23
Documents required to get the service
- a copy of state registration of legal entities;
- documents confirming the right of ownership or other real rights to buildings (premises), which will be licensed activity, as well as compliance with these buildings (premises) to the established requirements;
- conclusion of fire and sanitary-epidemiological supervision of compliance with the existing buildings and facilities requirements for fire safety and sanitary standards;
- copy of the articles of association of private educational institutions;
- curriculum and programs;
- copy of documents on education teachers;
- copies of qualification certificates of the state sample about the level of knowledge and language skills of teaching staff, issued by the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- documents confirming the specific source of the funding needed to ensure the educational process.
Legal basis for service provision
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures simplifying the procedure of licensing of private educational institutions in the field of teaching foreign languages» №169 from June 14, 2013
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On licensing certain types of activities» №71-II on May 25, 2000
- The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to further improve the procedures of providing public services to legal entities» №377 dated December 31, 2014
Cost and method of payment for the service
An applicant is charged a fee of double the minimum wage established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the application to be examined.
The fee for considering an application shall be credited to the account of the working body.
Period of dealing with an application
The decision to grant or refusal to grant a license shall be made within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the application.
Methods for obtaining results
The reply is sent by the responsible employee of Tashkent city khakimiyat in electronic form by e-mail (which is specified during registration on the single portal).
Result of the service
Receive a response about the decision to grant a license or refusal to grant a license.
Reasons for refusal
The license may be refused on the ground provided by the Law 17 of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On licensing of certain activities”
Order of appeal
The applicant has the right to appeal the decision of the working body in the manner prescribed by law.