Description of the service
Submission of application for a license for the implementation of urban passenger transport (buses, minibuses, cars) by road in the Tashkent city.
Sphere of the service
Licensing and Permits
Category of the service recipient
A license applicant - legal entity.
Department of Licensing and coordination of all types of passenger transport khokimiyat Tashkent city
Address: 6, prospectus of A.Temur, Tashkent, 100000, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Phone number: +998 (71) 233-90-69, 233-79-80
Fax: +998 (71) 233-78-23
Web site: www.tashkent.uz
Documents required to get the service
Documents required to obtain licence:
- A copy of the certificate of state registration of the legal entity.
- Data on available vehicles in fee, other property rights or lease agreements, as well as a copy of the technical passport of the vehicle with a note on its technical serviceability, or act of technical inspection of the group of vehicles, issued by the relevant department of the State Road Security Service.
- Information on the availability of license on medical examination of drivers and technical inspection of vehicles or a copy of the contract concluded by the license applicant with the organization of the corresponding profile, granting him the opportunity to conduct a medical examination and inspection.
- Document confirming the competitor of the license fee for the application processing.
Legal basis for service provision
Cost and method of payment for the service
For the consideration of the application of the license applicant is charged a fee of one minimum wage.
Period of dealing with an application
15 working days.
Methods for obtaining results
A notification is forwarded to the user's personal account on the Single portal and/or emailed to the user's email address specified during registration on the Single portal.
Result of the service
Getting the response of the decision to issue a license or refuse to issue a license.
Reasons for refusal
- Presentation of inappropriate documents.
- Availability of false documents or distorted information submitted by the applicant.
- Applicant's licensing fails to meet the requirements and conditions of competition (tender).
Order of appeal
The license applicant has the right to appeal the quality of the service and action (inaction) of the official institution in the order established by law.