Documents required to get the service
- Draft resolution on the special use of water or water consumption (from natural water bodies) - seems natural and legal persons benefiting from water bodies for industrial, utility, transportation and other non-agricultural purposes, as in the case of: a) the need for drinking water supply in the absence of other sources, b ) recovering valuable components. Draft resolution on the special use of water or water consumption (from natural water bodies) - seems to farmers farm.
- Information on the business activities (target production capacity, technological cycles, etc.), Water protection situation, wastewater, composition and operation of sewage treatment plants, the characteristics of the receiver of sewage, amount of workers and working days per year, the degree of improvement, the size of the settlement (for water supply settlement), irrigated area, the kinds of crops and more.
- Extract the main provisions of design and estimate documentation relating to special water use or water consumption.
- Detailed information about the purpose of water use or water consumption.
- Cartographic materials indicating the locations of areas of functioning of water users or water user, bodies of water, including the use of water or water consumption sources (water intake point and the waste water discharge) - submitted by legal entities that use water bodies in the industrial, utility, transportation and other non-agricultural purposes, for permission for special water use or water consumption.
- Situation plan showing the locations of area water users or water user operation, bodies of water, including the use of water or water consumption sources (water intake point and the waste water discharge) - submitted by individuals using the water bodies in the industrial, utility, transportation and other non-agricultural purposes, for permission for special water use or water consumption.
- List of used water bodies, indicating power and technical equipment of water intake facilities (pumps and auxiliary facilities, irrigation wells and vertical drainage wells, drinking and technical purposes and structures on them), and water purification and treatment plants (drinking, technical, sewer) registered off-takes and other points.
- The list of points of off-takes and information on the state of their equipment controls and accounting of water. Project or regulatory settlement of water or water use plan for the discharge of waste water sources (surface, underground, city water, city sewer, terrain, etc.).
- Information on the number and source kachetve water resources and waste water discharge into water bodies or terrain.
- Information about the organization of the laboratory control over the work of treatment facilities and metering of pollutants discharged with sewage.
- For information about the inventory of land.
- Data on water protection zones and coastal strips, as well as sanitary protection zones, the specific arrangements for their organization and conditions of use.
- Data on fish protection structures and their design (on fishery reservoirs).
- Details of the planned activities for the protection and rational use of water.
- Scheme of water supply and sewerage and storm water sewage.
- The conclusion of the state ecological examination of the project Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) - in the presence of sewage in water objects or terrain.
- The conclusion of the state ecological examination on the project environmental standards for maximum permissible discharges (MPD) of pollutants in the presence of sewage in water objects or terrain - in the presence of sewage in water objects or terrain
Legal basis for service provision
Cost and method of payment for the service
Free of charge.
Period of dealing with an application
Within 20 working days.
Methods for obtaining results
Notification is forwarded to the user's personal account on the single portal and/or emailed to the user's email address specified during registration on the portal.
Result of the service
Notification of the applicant of date and place of obtaining permission or refusal.
Reasons for refusal
Existence of the incomplete, doubtful or distorted data and documents.
Order of appeal
Applicant may appeal against the unlawful refusal by contacting the responsible authority by phone, via email and in person at the address.
Specified officer or other authorized person of a public authority that made the decision on the treatment, must explain the procedure for appeal if a individual or legal person is not according to him.
The State authority has considered an appeal, its officers or other authorized persons are obliged to control the decision taken on the results of consideration of the application.